What options do I have for payment?
We offer numerous options for residents to pay their bills including:
- In person at the Treasurer’s Office in Bowling Green and both Caroline County branches of Union First Market Bank (Bowling Green and Ladysmith)
- By mail
- Online with e-treasurer
- By telephone with Official Payments
- Pre-payment and automatic bank draft options.

A detailed list of each of these options is available online.

Show All Answers

1. How can I contact the Treasurer’s Office?
2. What hours are you open?
3. I received a notice about my delinquent Personal Property taxes from your office, who should I contact?
4. Are payment plans offered in Caroline County?
5. What options do I have for payment?
6. I received a refund check from Caroline County but do not know why I am receiving it. Can you help me?