Caroline County DMV Select APPOINTMENTS will be required for ALL Title Transactions beginning on 7-28-21. We are limiting all TITLE transactions to 2 per appointment. Appointments must be made online at https://carolinecounty.setmore.com/dmv . No appointments are required for other transactions, including registration renewals, handicapped placards, license plate surrender, address changes or E-Z Passes.
Office hours are Monday–Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Note: This Select office cannot issue Driver’s Licenses (including Medical Cards for CDLs), Photo ID’s, Vital Records documents, process insurance verifications or process Online and Franchise Dealership work.
Transactions Available at a DMV Select
Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Selects can process vehicle titling and registration transactions; however, DMV Selects do not issue Driver's Licenses, Learners Permits or Identification Cards.
Before visiting this location, check the following list of available transactions.
Vehicle Titles and Registrations
- Original registrations, renewals (including fleets), transfers, re-issues, and plate surrenders
- Original titles(with or without liens)
- Substitute and replacement titles and title maintenance (to change information on title records, adding/removing of names)
Specialized and personalized plate orders, including the issuance of motorcycle, permanent trailer, truck, taxicab and local government use plates.
Permits & Placards
- Original issue of handicapped parking placards (Please see attached notice regarding MED10 Form Application)
- Trip permits and overload permits
Driver transcripts and vehicle transcripts helpful for those who apply for job where a driver’s transcript is needed initially, submitted periodically or checked by their employer.
- Full payment of return check fees
- Voter Registration Applications