Public use hours: 9:00 -5:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Closing: Holidays or when county offices are closed.
*All users of the facility must Pre-Register with the Recreation Department by signing a release form before having access to the facility. You must register with the department between 8:30-5:00 p.m. *
The following guidelines have been prepared for the safety and well being of the users, proper care of the facility, and for making our facility “user friendly”.
• All users must report to complete the sign rule/regulation form with waiver before using the exercise room.
• Shirts and closed shoes (athletic shoes) are required while exercising. (slippers, sandals, and muddy shoes or boots are not permitted)
• It is highly recommended that all users especially the beginners be cleared by a physician to use the equipment.
• Water or athletic drinks in plastic bottles/containers are the only beverages allowed in the exercise room. Food and other drinks are prohibited.
• No profanity or loitering is permissible in this facility.
• This is a smoke/tobacco free environment.
• The Community Center is a Drug Free Environment. Use of Alcohol or any illegal substance is not permitted on the premises. If user is in possession or suspected of drug use he will be reported to the authorities and will no longer be allowed to use the facility.
• No school age under the age of 16 will be allowed to use the equipment unless he is accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21.
• Because of limited equipment, the maximum usage time of a piece of equipment is 15 minutes. If an individual is waiting for a preceding user to complete the 15 minute use of a piece of equipment a user chart on the clip board must be signed according to order user request of the equipment.
• ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE CLEANSED IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE. PLEASE BRING A TOWEL OR DISINFECTION SUPPLY. (This will help prevent the spread of germs and keep sweat from rusting machines and cracking upholstery).
• We will not be responsible for personal items left behind.
• The telephone is only to be used for an emergency assistance.
Contact Caroline County Parks & Recreation at 804-633-7277 for information.